my dying wishhhhh
today was the last official day of school. where the HECK did this year go? it seems like yesterday I was just beginning my senior year…and now, it’s all coming to an end.
people say that college is the best time of your life, but i must admit high school has been pretty amazing…
1. I met the most incredible people
2. I met Jesus
3. I experienced going to the finals in varsity basketball
4. I was part of the varsity volleyball team that made history @ RAA
5. I was able to play flag football and experience THE Fresno Tournament ;)
6. I learned how to surf
7. I learned how to snowboard :)
8. I met him <3
9. MAunplugged made a youtube channel (even though we hardly do anything) haha
10. I fell in love.
11. I became a lifeguard
13. I was RVP for ASB
14. I was part of an amazing high school ministry COMPASSIO
15. I learned how to sing :)
16. I learned how to forgive those who destroy you.
17. I had the opportunity of being a photographer in YB
18. I qualified for all league!
19. I received highest honors :)
20. I learned that life should not be lived with regrets.
High school was amazing. I will never forget all of the amazing memories, people, and events. Thank you for being part of my life.
Forever & Always
Anonymous asked: Moving on from something good to something you're new to is definitely a situation calling for mixed emotions. Why has this chapter in your life been so dear to you?
This chapter in my life has been so dear to me because I’ve captured all of my childhood memories, pre-teen memories, and teenage memories. However, I will never be able to have this current stage of my life back once graduation ends…so, as you know, that’s why it’s bittersweet. I’ve made so many memories this year, and it’s been the best year of high school HANDS DOWN. I’m really going to miss it.
Anonymous asked: So how long is it until you graduate from high school? Are you excited or scared?
I graduate on June 3! Haha I’m pretty excited about graduating, but idk if I’m ready to let go of a chapter in my life that has been so dear to me. #mixedemotions
I know you are not much for words, but sometimes I wish you’d tell me how much you care.